GENERAL SUPPORT PAGE
Cancelling your account is really easy, just follow the link below
FORGOT PASSWORD / CHECK YOUR STATUS
Password Problems, Login issues :
- Be sure to check that you typed your login infos properly, keep in mind that the login box is CASE SENSITIVE, please check your receipt to ensure you're entering them correctly
80% of the times, your browser is responsible of login issues, some advices here :
- when you enter your login infos for the first time, always use a blank window, clear your login box by erasing your stored logins, once its done, submit your infos one again. If this does not solve the problem, please read below, or write us.
- Keep in mind that your browser MUST support 128 bit encryption to be able to sign up with CCBILL - updating your browser is the best way to avoid future problems...
- Display issues can generaly be solved by updating your graphic card drivers, using old drivers may result in very poor quality of result when viewing our content.
- INTERNET EXPLORER USERS / AOL USERS : disable the " auto resize " function. Go to internet options, advanced toolbar, multimedia, and disable the function " automatic image resizing ".
- There's a major issue with Internet Explorer and it's automated password feature that may prevent you from entering the member's area. This mostly happens when you tried to enter the site with random usernames and passwords before signing up or when you've been on the site previously but with another username and password. The same problem might also show up with the latest Netscape Navigator (Ver. 6 and up). To avoid it, disable the automated password option, if you're using Internet Explorer 5.5 or later, follow this procedure to solve the problem:
- Go into the control panel in Win95 / Win98
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Security Tab
- Select Internet
- Select Custom Level
- At the bottom of the option's list there's a choice between various types of logons, select : prompt for username and password..
- If you tried to hack the site by entering random usernames and passwords your IP might be logged as abusive. In that case try back in a while or disconnect and reconnect so that your IP changes...DO NOT try to hack the site or see your IP tracked and blacklisted
- Before attempting to login again also restart the computer.
If all the above fails you can reset your password here
Please direct any other questions or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Photo Sets
7 Photo Sets
12 Photo Sets
3 Photo Sets